How to Manage Booking with Southwest Airlines
Making plans to fly with Southwest Airlines is a great way to discover the unfurled destinations of the United States of America. Being a low-cost regional air passenger carrier of the United States, Southwest ensures top-class flight experiences to all its first-time customers and frequent flyers. It values its passengers and gives them the service on their demand. Southwest is known for its user-friendly flight booking portal, efficient customer support service, and exciting vacation plans with discounted airfares. It is a good airline to come and fly with!
Southwest Airlines also provides its flyers the facility to manage their reservations easily through the site. Using this service, you can easily review or modify your existing booking without any hassle. Using Southwest Airlines Manage Booking facility, you can make any amendment to your booking easily. You don't need to stand in long queues and wait for yourself for the change, cancellation, or rebooking when it can be done at the comfort of your home. Here are several actions you can perform with Southwest.com manage booking service:
- Ask for a refund for a canceled booking
- Updating contact details such as email address, residential address, mobile number, etc.
- Change your booking Schedule.
- Flight cancellation with or without any charging fees
- Get real-time airlines news notifications
- Add Inflight entertainment options and other services on board a Southwest flight
- Purchasing extra bags
- Online check-in service
- Advance meal booking
- Early boarding facility and fast security checks at the airport
- Addition of more seats
- Download flight boarding pass
Steps to Manage Booking with Southwest Airlines
You can make changes to your existing SW flight booking without any hassle. Below are simple steps to manage booking with Southwest Airlines:
- Open the southwest.com website and log in to your account. Enter the username and password to log in to your account. You can also continue as a guest to see the flight reservations section.
- Select the option of Change/Cancel Flight after logging in to your account.
- Enter the flight confirmation number, first name, and last name of the flyer in the designated spaces.
- Now, click on the search button to find the flight you wish to make manage.
- Choose the 'Manage Booking' option and make changes to your existing reservation. You can check-in for the Southwest flight online, print your boarding pass, update information, or do anything you want to change.
- Also, follow the onscreen procedure and instructions and make necessary changes to your booking.
For more details, you can reach out to the Southwest Airlines reservations helpdesk and ask them for your query. They are available 24*7 to help you with suitable solutions.